Listen also on:
APPLE PODCASTS + SPOTIFY + GOOGLE PODCASTS & MORE.
Today's episode is packed with all the hits from the last couple weeks. The guys took a week off and added a long time friend to the conversation to help carry the load. Nametag Alexander is the featured guest and gives much needed perspective on all things going on. This week we talk why Breonna Taylor's murderers still are running free, we recap the Verzuz music battle between Snoop and DMX, what rap battle we would like to see happen, Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion update, sports in the time of Covid, possibly saying goodbye to Tik Tok and much more! Hit that play button and enjoy.
Chris' Drink of the Week: "Young Fashioned"
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp grenadine
- Bitters (3-5 drops)
- Clementine peel
- 2 1/4 ounce bourbon/whiskey
- Garnish optional; in this case, I used clementine slices
Mr. ? Food of the Week: 'Classic Rice Krispie Treats'
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 16 oz mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 cups of 'Rice Krispies' cereal
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add in all but 1 cup of the marshmallows. Reduce heat to low and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Add the cereal and the remaining 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish. Press GENTLY with your fingertips just until completely spread out (the harder you pack them in, the harder they are to eat).
- Allow to set, about 1 hour. Cut and enjoy!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.